Master of Science of Information Technology (CS770) Coursework
We offer an exciting portfolio that is multidisciplinary in nature. The programme is designed to provide theoretical grounding, practical knowledge and hands-on experience responding to the demands of private and public organizations for qualified IT professional. The programme facilitates a friendly and supporting learning environment where students would grasp IT concepts, theories and practices. The programme aims for students who are dynamic, creative and innovative and this is reflected through the teaching methods and content. They mirror the dynamic nature of technological advances in society today. As a student you will have the opportunity to explore a variety of areas including: problem solving skills, data technology and security, human computer interaction, strategic and innovative planning, human factors, user experience and ethical issues.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirement (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 3
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59