Master of Science (Tourism Management) (HM751) Research
This program gives special importance to student- centered learning in developing the required competences in the area of tourism and its related event. This program provides a platform for student to further enhance the learning in acquiring special areas of interest within the tourism scope. Student will be actively involved in understanding the current issues and problems associated with the growth of tourism industry and the outcome of the study will evidently contribute to the understanding of current tourism scenario at large.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirements (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35 - 45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107 - 131) ; Paper Based Test (417 - 450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356 - 440
- BULATS: 40 - 59