Master of Science Urban Development & Management (AP771) Coursework
The Urban Development and Management Program is introduced to strengthen the knowledge on urban challenges faced by city managers. To develop the academic skills of the individual through rigorous study of topics, their principles, concept and issue related to knowledge of urban development and management. To develop this knowledge and be able to express it through sound management application to the benefit of Malaysian custom, current legislative control and practice.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirement (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59
Professional Recognition (if any)
Accredited by Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)