Masters of Computer Science (CS707) Coursework
Master of Computer Science program is offered on a full time and part time basis in order to accommodate both fresh graduates and working professionals. It offers a curriculum that emphasizes the fundamentals in computing as well as its various applications. The emergence of new technologies in computing demands computer professionals to be well-versed in the related areas of computer science such as software engineering, database, multimedia, networking, data communication, security, and artificial intelligence. Thus, the Master of Computer Science program in UiTM is designed to further strengthen both theoretical and practical aspects of computer science.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
English Requirement (MUET/IELTS/TOEFL/CEFR/TOEIC/BULATS)
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3
- IELTS Band 5
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (IBT: 35-45) ; Computer Based Test (CBT: 107-131) ; Paper Based Test (417-450)
- CEFR: B1
- TOEIC: 356-440
- BULATS: 40-59