Master of CIvil Engineering by Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Master of Civil Engineering is a full research program where candidates are given unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research of Civil Engineering for 1-4 years and make an important academic contribution to the knowledge of chosen research area.
Students are given opportunity to experience the role of lab instructor and handling tutorial for Diploma/ Foundation/Bachelor student in exchange for discount of fees (subject to approval of the respective semester). Prospective students are future researcher/academician in university and/or research institution, R & D Engineer, Engineering Specialist and technopreneur.
The specialized areas of research under the programme are listed as follows:
- Construction Materials Science and Engineering
- Environmental and Wastewater Engineering
- Geotechnical and Geological Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Highway and Transportation Engineering
- Forensic Engineering
- Project Management
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Upper Second Class Honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Lower Second Class Honours or CGPA 2.50 (60%-64%), and 1 year experience in the domain and at least 1 publication in the domain, or 2 years professional experience in the domain; or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50 (60%, and 5 years’ experience in the domain; or
- Bachelors in a related domain with Upper Second Class Honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, and 1 year experience in the domain (including at least publication in the domain).