Master of Electrical Engineering (Structure A) by Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Master of Electrical Engineering (Structure A) is a full research program where candidates are given unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research of Electrical/Electronic Engineering for 1-4 years (depending on the study mode either full-time or part-time) and make an important academic contribution to the knowledge of chosen research area.
Students are given opportunity to experience the role of lab instructor and handling tutorial for Diploma/ Foundation/Bachelor student in exchange for discount of fees (subject to approval of the respective semester). Prospective students are future researcher/academician in university and/or research institution, R & D Engineer, Engineering Specialist and techno-pruner.
Key Research Area
All research areas of Electrical/Electronic Engineering and specialize sub areas, i.e.
- Renewable Energy and Sustainability
- Automation and embedded computing system
- Signal Processing and Control Systems
- Communications Systems and Networks
- Radio Frequency and Microwave Engineering
- System and Machine Intelligence
- Photonics Technologies
- Micro and Nano Engineering
- Distributed Generation
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Power System Analysis
- Power Quality
- High Voltage Systems
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second Class Lower with honours or CGPA 2.50 (60%- 64%), and 1 year experience in the domain and at least 1 publication in the domain, or 2 years professional experience in the domain; or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50 (60%, and 5 years’ experience in the domain); or
- Bachelors in a related domain with Second Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, and 1 year experience in the domain (including at least publication in the domain)