Master of Science in Finance by Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
MSc in Finance programme is particularly relevant for those interested in pursuing a career in investment banking, financial research and financial trading. The programme is specifically designed for those who are interested to become researchers, academics and consultants in a variety of business and management disciplines. In exceptional circumstances graduates from other disciplines can be considered.
Key Research Areas
- Corporate Finance
- Investment/ Stock Market Behavior
- Islamic Finance and Banking
- International Finance
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Derivatives
- Financial Distress
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Treasury Management
- Behavioral Finance
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Upper Second Class Honours or CGPA 2.75 and above, or
- CGPA 2.50-2.74, 1 year experience in the domain and at least 1 publication in the domain, or 2 years professional experience in the domain, or
- CGPA below 2.50, and 5 years’ experience in the domain