Master of Science in Management (Structure A)
MSc in Management programs provide training and experience in management research in order to familiarize the candidates with the methods, ideal and objectives of independent investigation. Candidates will be engaged in a significant research investigation of a specific inquiry resulting in the production of a thesis.
Key Research Areas
• Organizational Behavior
• Human Resource Management
• Strategic Management
• International Business
• Other related areas
• Research Methodology Seminar
• Research project ( 40 Credit hours )
• Bachelors in the relevant domain with Upper Second Class Honours or CGPA 2.75 and above, or
• CGPA 2.50*-2.74*, and 1 year experience in the domain, or
• CGPA below 2.50, and 5 years’ experience in the domain.