Master of Structural Engineering by Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Master of Structural Engineering (Structure C) is a quarter research program of which candidates are given unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research in Structural Engineering for 2 semesters worth 10 credit hours.
Apart from that, the students will be attending 10 post graduate classes which comprise of 7 core courses and 3 elective courses with a total 30 credit hours whereby the students will be learning advanced technical courses in the field of structural engineering.
Core courses (21 credit hours each 3 credit hours):
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Advanced Structural Analysis & Finite Element Method
- Structural Dynamics & Stability
- Construction Materials,
- Assessment & Rehabilitation
- Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design
- Design of Tall Buildings
Elective coureses (pick 3 courses worth 9 credit hours)
- Advanced Steel Design
- Fire Safety Engineering
- Design of Structures
- Advanced Foundation Engineering
- Hydraulic, Offshore & Energy Structures
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Project (10 credit hours)
- Bachelor degree in the relevant or related domain with Second Lower Class Honours or CGPA 2.50 or 60 % and above
- Applicants with minimum 2 year professional working experience are preferred
- CGPA below 2.50 or 60 % with 5 years of professional working experience