Postgraduate Assistance Scheme: 1.Teaching Assistance Scheme and 2.International Studies Fees Scheme
Level of Study
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Postgraduate assistance Scheme was introduced to assist postgraduate students at Universiti Malaysia Sabah in lightening financial burden.
- The scheme aims to attract more postgraduate students to pursue their study at Universiti Malaysia Sabah.
- The scheme also aims to increase research output to enhance the Universiti Malaysia Sabah priority field.
- The applicant must attend full-time research program.
- The applicant has registered in any psotgraduate program at Universiti Malaysia Sabah.
- The applicant does not receive any financial assistance from any other party.
- The applicant should be supervised by supervisor who has sufficient research grant in term of at least six (6) months during the scholarship application (not applicable to non-science students).
- Applicants from government staff or private sector and Universiti Malaysia Sabah staff whom on study leave will not be considered.
- The applicant does not have any remaining outstanding balance on the date the application is made.
- Candidates must attend and pass prescribed interviews.
- Master - Student must have a good First Degree qualification or at least CGPA 2.75, or equivalent.
- PhD - Student must have a good Master Degree or get at least CGPA of 3.00 or equivalent.
Value of Scholarship
RM7,000.00 - RM28, 000.00
Application Closing Date
Open 1 month every 1st and 2nd Semester
- Tuition fees