MPhil Pharmacy Research Programme by University of Nottingham Malaysia.
We offer high-quality doctoral training to postgraduate students who wish to pursue an MPhil. As a research student, you will be supervised by at least two experienced academic staff who will guide you through your research project over the period that you are researching at Nottingham.
Faculties, Schools & Departments
School of Pharmacy
Our main areas of research are as follows.
Clinical pharmacy and pharmacy practice
- Drug delivery
- nanoparticulate drug delivery
- synthesis of microparticulate scaffolds (biodesign)
- transdermal and rectal delivery
- Drug discovery
- drug semi-synthesis techniques
- immune regulation
- molecular modelling and computational techniques
- pharmacognosy and pharmacology of natural products
Please visit our website for a complete list of current research projects under specific academics/researchers. If you are interested in applying, we would recommend that you familiarise yourself with our research areas and staff expertise and then contact us to discuss your research project proposal with the relevant supervisor in the first instance
An upper second class honours degree (or international equivalent) in pharmacy or a related scientific discipline. Non-UK qualifications will be assessed against this standard.
English language requirements:
- IELTS: 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each element)
- TOEFL (iBT): 87 (minimum 20 in Speaking and 19 in all other elements)
- PTE (Academic): 62 (with no less than 55 in each element)
- MUET: Band 4
February, April, July & September