Master of Business Administration in Tourism Management
Cultivate leadership skills as you delve into the tourism and hospitality industry.
Elevate your standard and qualification in Tourism Management by equipping yourself with the world-class education offered by UOW Malaysia KDU’s Master of Business Administration in Tourism Management programme. This program is tailored to develop leaders, educators and researchers who will take on the opportunities and challenges in tourism and hospitality industry in Malaysia and Asia Pacific regions into the next centuries.
This program is suitable for bachelor degree holder and working professionals in the tourism and hospitality industry who seek to expand their portfolio to become leaders in the industry through a blend of strategic perspectives and pragmatic implementation. The objective of the program is to develop students’ industry practice, functional management and research competencies.
In addition, the programme also aims to produce graduates that:
- Effective, independent and confident in business and also become self-directed learners with a focus on deep learning;
- Understand the learning and relate their learning to a wider context;
- Improve their general skills for business and career management;
- Articulate their personal goals and evaluate progress towards their achievement; and
- Encourage a positive learning attitude throughout life.
School of Hospitality
Type of Specialisation/ Research Areas (if any)
Completed with a min. CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent qualifications. Candidates with a min. CGPA of 2.00 can be accepted with a min. of 5 years relevant working experience, subject to institutional approval.
MQA Full Accreditation No. or Provisional Accreditation No.